If you are bored with Windows 7 or 8 then upgrade it to windows 8.1, if you follow the procedure given below then at the end of the article your system turns to 8.1.
Tech giant Microsoft got many issues regarding windows 8 so they decided to launch 8.1 but the free trial expires in 15 days, after that it prompts you to enter product key here are some product key you can try any of them, due to some technical glitch if any of the product keys do not work please thy other …
Pros of using Windows 8.1
- Applications updated for video and music
- Sky drive is included
- New feature customization
- Security and power shell for enhanced quality is increased
- Updated user interface
- Improved internet explorer
- Bug fixes
Product keys for windows 8.1 ultimate:
Specifications required for windows 8.1
- Directrix 9 and above capable graphics support.
- At least 2 GB RAM support.
- At least 20 GB free space either HDD or SSD.
- The device should support 1GHz processor.
Finding product key in my PC?
• The key sticker will be printed somewhere on your laptop or computer.
• If you do not find that, then contact your retailer /if you cannot find him then use the keys that are provided above.
• After finding the genuine product key then,
Step 1: close all the running background programs’ running in your PC.
Step 2: now click on start and search for a run.
Step 3: now type “Slui 2” and continue, a dialogue box will appear.
Step 4: now the windows ask to enter the valid product key to get changed.
Step 5: one you hit on enter the system will try to activate windows.
If you are not using a genuine version then don’t worry about that follow these steps to activate windows 8.1.
Step 1: go to the windows store and find an option for upgrade to 8.1.
Step 2: hit on the download button.
Step 3: some files will be downloaded at the background.
Step 4: once the update is done you will be prompted to restart your system.
Step 5: once the update is done choose express settings when update screen pops up.
Step 6: Before reinstalling, sign in to your Microsoft account.
Windows key for 32 bit or 64 bits?
The keys that are provided above are supportive for both 32 bit and 64 bit.
The preliminary difference in both are 32 bits will support up to 4GB RAM whereas 64 support for all types.
MS does not care about it as long as you have the product key in your hands.
To sum up:
After doing all the process suggested above, your windows 8.1 is ready to use without paying a single dollar, moreover, you need not download any activators and break your head.